LET'S FIND OUT
February 16, 2021
With the actual restrictions for social events in Virginia, limit to 10 people for indoor or outdoor gatherings, is time to get creative and offer solutions that allow couples to have an intimate celebration. With that in mind, V&V Wedding Planning Coordination has created curated elopement packages, in Virginia, for couples seeking a celebration of their love in an intimate setting. Whether it’s just the two of you, or you are joined by a small group of those you love, all major details will be arranged at a exceptional value, allowing you to focus on your celebration of love!
V&V has carefully selected vendors to provide you a relaxed and memorable wedding day, and offer a suite of upgrades to ensure your day reflects you as a couple and your wedding day vision.
HAS YOUR WEDDING BEING POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19 AND YOU DON’T WANT TO WAIT ANY LONGER?
DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED NOW WITH A SMALL CELEBRATION AND WAIT FOR A BIG ONE NEXT YEAR?
ARE YOU SO EXCITED TO GET MARRIED THAT YOU CAN’T WAIT?
We offer a base package with all the elopement essentials for a special, intimate celebration. Couples can select from a menu of upgrades to fully customize the day.
For couple + up to 8 guests
· 1.5 hours of photography coverage (30 minutes getting ready + 30 min ceremony + 30 minutes portraits) with a digital gallery of photos
· Flowers for each partner in choice of styles (Two bouquets, two boutonnières, or one of each)
· Planning and coordination
· Your personal wedding planning concierge
· Guidance to obtain your marriage license and permits, if needed
· Flowers pick-up
· Cake pick-up (if applicable)
· Bottled water for your guests
· Portable speaker for your ceremony (if needed)
Pricing – $1595
· Assistance with venue selection $250
· Cake + toast $230
· Live-streamed ceremony. Starts at $249
·Additional Photography coverage $200 per hour
·Upgrade bouquet $100
· Floral ceremony decor (altar arrangements, entry decor,
arch/arbor decor, aisle bouquets, etc). Prices vary.
· Additional bouquets or boutonnieres. $100/$30
·Engagement Portrait Session (before elopement) $250
· Intimate dinner. Prices vary.
·Cake stand, cake knife/spatula, forks, plates, napkins, table, and linen rental (if needed). $75+(depending on the number of guests)
Officiant: With This Ring I Thee Wedd
Officiant: Rabbi Laurie Green
Photographer: Michelle Jones Photography
Photographer: Kelsey Cuervo Photography
Planner and Coordinator: V&V Wedding Planning and Coordination
Flowers: Shelley’s Floral Enterprises
Flowers: Gathered Stems
Live Streaming: Hercules Entertainment
Venue: MT Defiance Cider Barn
If you are ready to move forward fill out the inquire form or if you still have questions contact me at hola@vvwweddingplaning and I will be happy to help you.
If you’d like me to help you plan your wedding…
I’ve created a quick and easy FREE email course that will teach you in just 7-days how to plan your wedding step-by-step. Take advantage of all the great tips shared by an experienced wedding planner and sign up today!