• Make your wedding planning journey easier.
• Save you time and ️eliminate guesswork.
• Offer guidance on the first steps of planning.
The checklist will help you:
You're very happy but also have many questions. Now what? Where do I start? How much will the wedding cost? Who should I invite? How many bridesmaids should I have? Wait, wait, take a deep breath.
Don't worry!, all of this is normal and we've got you covered. Planning a wedding can be daunting, but I will give you some tips to help you overcome the stress and start your wedding planning.
Lauren and Louis
"Virginia was incredible work with! We couldn't have done everything without her. ....she was so organized, professional and calm as the day of the wedding always gets hectic. She finished last minute details, helped coordinate with all our vendors, even decorated the tables and made sure all my family was lined up and ready for the ceremony......She thought of so many small details that I wouldn't have. She is passionate at what she does and it shows! I would definitely recommend Virginia! "
As a wedding planner in Northern Virginia and the greater Washington DC area, I love helping brides like you have the best day of their life and giving them confidence that their special day is going to be better than they ever imagined!
• I have helped dozens of couples celebrate with their loved ones and soak in every moment.
• I have worked in numerous venues, from outdoor venues to sophisticated hotel affairs.
• I have worked with more than 300 vendors.
• I have created countless wedding timelines and checklists, one for every unique situation.
In my almost 7 years of experience as wedding planner: